XAT Notification Released – Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Registration Process and other details
Saturday, August 24th, 2019
XAT Exam will be held on 5th January 2020.
XAT 2020 – Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) 2020 is one of the largest National level MBA entrance exam after CAT. XAT 2020 exam will be conducted on Sunday, January 5, 2020, by Xavier Association of Management Institutes (XAMI). XAT is a National level PG exam which is a qualifying entrance exam for XLRI and other 150+ B-schools. It is conducted once a year.
XAT 2020 Exam Important Dates:
|XAT 2020 Application Start Date
||23 August 2019
|XAT 2020 Last date of application
||30 November 2019
|XAT 2020 Last Date of Application (with late fee)
||10 December 2019
|XAT 2020 Admit Card Download
||20 December 2019
|XAT 2020 Exam
||5 January 2020 (9.30 AM to 12.30 PM)
|XAT 2020 official Answer Key
||3rd week of January 2020
|XAT 2020 Result
||Last week of January 2020
XAT 2020 Exam Eligibility Criteria:
|XAT 2020 Exam Eligibility Component
||XAT 2020 Exam Eligibility Criteria
||Completed Minimum 3 Years Bachelor’s Degree or in the Final Year of Bachelor’s Degree
||No Age Restriction
|Eligible Entrance Exam for XLRI
|Eligible Genders for XAT 2020
|Other Eligibility Requirements
||1.Valid Mail ID throughout the process
2.Operating Contact phone Number throughout the XAT process
- Management candidates who wish to apply for XAT 2020 must fulfill the eligibility criteria as prescribed by XLRI Jamshedpur.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University or Institute. The minimum duration of the programme has to be three years.
- Final year graduation students are also eligible to apply provided they complete the programme within the stipulated schedule.
- Age limit – There is no age limit to apply for XAT 2020.
- XAT Eligibility for NRI/Foreign candidates – NRI or foreign national candidates have to apply through GMAT scores. Candidates from Dubai or Nepal are exempted from applying through GMAT scores as XAT will be conducted in these two international cities.
XAT 2020 Exam Application Fee:
- The XAT 2020 application fee is Rs. 1700 (without late fee). For each XLRI programmes, candidates need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 300.
- The application received after the deadline should include the late application fee of Rs. 2000. Candidates interested in XLRI programmes need to pay an additional fee of Rs. 500/- each.
- Payment Modes – Candidates need to pay the fee online through Credit Card, Debit Card and Internet Banking.
XAT 2020 Exam Admit Card:
XAT 2020 Admit card: Available till January 5, 2020
XAT Admit card 2020 download facility will remain available till January 5, 2020 – the XAT exam date, after its release in the third week of December 2019.
XAT 2020 Registration Process:
- Register online on the XLRI-XAT 2020 Test website. Upload your latest scanned color passport size photo at the time of Online XAT Registration 2020.
- Candidate must provide Correct Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email Address as these details cannot be changed once the XAT registration is complete. All the above information is required for XAT 2020 Exam Registration.
- XAT 2020 Exam Registration process and application fee payment process for the MBA programmes in XLRI is simplified further.
- No changes shall be permitted after the closing date. Ensure that the information you have filled is accurate in XAT 2020 Registration and application form.
- XAT 2020 registration form is to remain online only and there is no XAT 2020 offline registration facility.
- XAT 2020 exam registration remains open for 100 days. You can register early without paying a late fee or can choose to register later by paying XAT Registration Late Fee.
XAT 2020 Exam Official Website Link
XAT General Knowledge Past Year Papers:
XAT General Knowledge (GK) Previous Year Papers with Questions and Answers – 2013
XAT General Knowledge (GK) Previous Year Papers with Questions and Answers – 2014
XAT General Knowledge (GK) Previous Year Papers with Questions and Answers – 2015
XAT General Knowledge (GK) Previous Year Papers with Questions and Answers – 2016
XAT General Knowledge (GK) Previous Year Papers with Questions and Answers – 2017
XAT General Knowledge (GK) Previous Year Papers with Questions and Answers – 2018
XAT Decision Making Questions(2008-18)
FREE PDF for Download