Home » Blog » XAT General Knowledge (GK) Previous Year Papers with Questions and Answers – 2017
XAT General Knowledge (GK) Previous Year Papers with Questions and Answers – 2017
Monday, December 7th, 2020
XAT General Knowledge past year papers should be a part of each and every student’s library who is serious about XAT GK preparation. It would take hardly one hour to go through past year papers and this one hour would teach you about the kind of stuff that gets asked in the exam. I would strongly recommend to all XAT GK students to please go through this post in details and honestly assess yourself as to how much you would have scored in the actual exam.
XAT General Knowledge (GK) Questions from Previous Year Paper of 2017
1. In which of the following countries is Tamil an official language?
Both C & D above
2. The international Court of Justice is located in:
3. Which of the following countries is not a member of SAARC?
4. Which of the following institutions are related to the Bretton Woods Agreement?
International Labour Organization
International Monetary Fund
World Trade Organization
Both B & C
5. In India, February 28th is celebrated as:
International Yoga Day
National Integration Day
National Science Day
6. Barak 8 is:
The 8th president or USA.
A surface to air missile jointly developed by India and lsrael
A total of 8 mines of Coal and Iron Ore in Barakar near Jharkhand
8 villages, where only renewable energy is used, at the bank of Barak River, South Assam.
Eight tribes, all living in Barak Valley of Assam
7. Which of the followings is the oldest mountain range?
8. The words “Satyameva Jayate “, inscribed on Indian currency are taken from :
A passage to lndia
9. Who directed the Oscar winning film “Gandhi”?
10. Which of the following options Is a MISMATCH?
Andersen Consulting :: Accenture
Isis Chocolates :: Libeert
Brad‘s Drink :: Pepsi
Quantum Computer Services :: AOL Inc.
BearingPoint :: KPMG Consulting lnc.
11. Which of the following companies is listed in the Fortune Global 500 Companies, in 2016?
GAIL (India) Limited
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Tata Consultancy Services
12. Which of the following brands is NOT currently owned by an Indian company?
13. Some of the famous battles are listed below:
1. The Battle of Cajamarca
2. The Battle Huai-Hai
3. The Battle of Plassey
4. The Battle of Stalingrad
5. The Battle of Waterloo
6. The Battle of Yorktown
Which of the followings is the correct chronological order of the above battles?
14. Which of the following, is a WRONG combination?
Maldives – Maldivian Rupee
Bangladesh – Bangladeshi Taka
Bhutan – Bhutanese Ngultrum
East Timor – US. Dollar
Indonesia – Indonesian Rupiah
15. Which of the followings is a WRONG combination?