Saturday, July 12th, 2014
Free class for IBPS PO 2014 Online Exam Preparation
Time: 7 PM, Sunday (13th July)
A lot of people struggle with how to being their preparation for IBPS PO 2014 online exam. Given the fact that the exam is online and I believe it is the right time to start the preparation, I thought I will take an online class to suggest a strategy to the students. This class is completely free and you can register for it by clicking the green button below. It will ask you to share the post on Facebook / Twitter and then you will get the class link in your email. So go ahead, register.
What I plan to discuss in the class is the following:
1. What is the structure of the IBPS PO 2014 online exam?
2. What were some of the major changes in the IBPS PO 2013?
3. How many questions you should attempt to clear the IBPS PO 2014 online exam?
4. How to prepare for IBPS PO 2014 exam?
5. How important is coaching for IBPS PO 2014 exam?
6. How many mock tests should a student give?
7. How to give IBPS PO Mock Tests? (Online Vs Offline)
And much more….
The class will be held online. It is scheduled to be held on Sunday (13th July) at 7 PM. Hope to see you there. And remember – it is completely free so don’t forget to tell your friends about it by sharing it on Facebook.