Monday, February 6th, 2017
Online Registration and payment of fees – 7th Feb to 6th March
Online Preliminary exam – 29th April, 30th April, 6th May, 7th May
Online Mains Exam – 4th June
Group Exercise and Interview – 10th July onward
1. Number of vacancies – 2313 out of which 1010 are for general. It is the highest in the last 4-5 years.
2. Eligibility – Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01.07.2017
3. Compensation – The total compensation per annum would be a minimum of Rs. 7.93 lacs (around 40000 Rs. higher than last year) and maximum of Rs. 12.95 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
4. Age limit Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2017 i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1987 and not later than 01.04.1996 (both days inclusive)
It will be a 1 hour exam
It will consists of:
English Language – 30 marks – 30 questions
Quantitative Aptitude – 35 marks – 35 questions
Reasoning – 35 marks – 35 questions
Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
Objective Test: The Objective Test of 3 hour duration consists of 4 Sections (total 200 marks) as follows:
Reasoning and Computer Aptitude – 45 questions – 60 marks
Data Analysis & Interpretation – 35 questions – 60 marks
General Awareness / Economy / Banking Awareness – 40 questions – 40 marks
English Language (Grammar, Vocabulary, Comprehension etc.) – 35 questions – 40 marks
There will be sectional time limits for the above. You will be allotted 60 minutes for the Reasoning and Computer Aptitude section, 45 minutes for Data Analysis and Interpretation, 35 minutes for General / Economy / Banking Awareness, and 40 minutes for English Language section.
Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minute duration with 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
It will consist of Group Discussion (20 marks) & Interview (30 marks). The aggregate marks of both Objective Test and Descriptive Test will be taken, and arranged in the descending order in each category and adequate number of top candidates will be called.
1. The marks obtained in the Preliminary Examination (Phase-I) will not be added for the selection
2. The marks obtained in the Main Examination (Phase-II) will have 75% weightage
3. The marks obtained in the Group Discussion & Personal Interview (Phase-III) will have 25% weightage
Time: 8:00 PM
Day: Sunday, 12th Feb
Register by entering your details below and we will email you the link to the class.