Saturday, February 16th, 2013
Personal Interview Skills
In this session I would like to cover some of the basic ideas about personal interviews. Since brevity is the soul of wit, and tediousness the limbs and outward flourishes, I will try to be brief.
Whom do the interviewers select?
The candidate they “like” – so your job is to be “liked” by the panel.
Attributes that normal panels like:
What can you do?
Prepare, prepare, prepare
1) Find out everything about the Business School
2) Prepare answers to typical questions like
3) Bring yourself up to date on events around the globe
4) Prepare questions that you can ask the interviewers
5) Learn to answer open-ended questions in a way that guides the interview to your area o strength
6) Remember, an interview is an interaction
You don’t want to
You want to
With this I would like to wrap the final session of Handa Ka Funda. I am thankful to Minglebox for giving me the opportunity to do this. Thanks a lot for all the support that you had shown over the course of last few months.
You can keep in touch with me at – [email protected] or call me – +91-9765142632. If you are in Pune sometime, don’t forget to give me a buzz. J