Friday, October 16th, 2015
So, I tried to make the title sound as much like “Come – Fall in Love!” as possible but I know I haven’t done a good job at it. Well, having catchy blogpost titles is not something that I or anyone in our team is good at and that is one of the many reasons we are looking at expanding our team. I will try (not promising) to crack less stupid jokes like the one in title but what I do promise is that we will be able to provide you with an immense learning experience irrespective of the role that you will be in.
If you are actually interested in working with us, please read on.
Let me start with the WHY?
Handa Ka Funda, in its current avatar, started in 2012 end / early 2013 when we started selling online course for CAT Quant. Since then we have moved on to sell complete courses for CAT and other Management Exams. In 2014, we also started courses for Banking exams. Things are good and we are growing at a healthy pace and so we need more hands on deck or rather fingers on keyboards (last PJ for the post – I promise). Also, we decided to move to Jaipur from Pune recently to give the entire venture a fresh start. We operated out of a bedroom in my previous flat and we plan to mature to an office space, perhaps a garage, in a true startup fashion. The goal at Handa Ka Funda has always been to eliminate the unnecessary difficulties that a student has to face in coaching space. I went to Kota to prepare for IIT JEE. I did learn a lot but it was a hard experience. With the current technology, I know that anyone can learn all of that from the comfort of his home. And we need some like minded people to reach there.
We are planning to hire for four people in the next few weeks. Please see if any of the below categories interest you. If they do, please get in touch with us.
1. Tele-calling: A large number of students convert for our online courses after talking to one of our team members. Hence, it is a critical element from a sales perspective. This will take up a bulk of your time as the number of calls in a day is huge.
2. Live chat support: We use a tool called Zopim for live chatting with potential customers on the website. It is, by far, the best lead generation tool that we have. Students share their contact details over live chat and we use that data to follow up with them. The tool has a small learning curve but I am sure you can handle the same.
3. Lead management: We primarily use excel for this. We get leads from various sources and they need to be managed properly so that we do not miss out on potential customers.
4. Administrative Issues: Sending access to students, replying to emails, etc. It will require a little bit of technical know-how about the tools we use but these are basic web-apps, so it should not be too much of an issue.
1. Work Experience: 1-3 years in related domain. Preference would be given to candidates from the education sector.
2. How to apply: Send an email to [email protected] with the subject as “Application for the post of CSE 1983”. This is just to ensure that you have read the post completely and not blinding applying. In the email, along with your resume please include a salary slip from your previous / current employer.
3. Selection Process: This is a full time position based in Jaipur. We are located close to Vaishali Nagar. We will first have a quick chat over phone and then probably meet in person.
1. Content Creation: Creation of questions, tests, for MBA and Banking entrance exams. It will include stuff related to Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, General Knowledge, etc.
2. Doubt Solving: A lot of students send us doubts via email, private forums, live chat, whatsapp, etc. The sooner we answer them, the better it is for the student.
3. Blog Writing: This is one area that we have struggled with for a very long time. Inability to blog regularly has cost us – both in terms of revenue and in terms of search engine rankings. We want to fix that.
4. Social Media: The importance of Facebook / Twitter cannot be undermined in today’s age. For us, Quora and Pagalguy are far more important. Interacting with students via these platform would be an important part of the role.
1. Work Experience: 1-3 years in the education domain. Candidates from MBA Test Prep (IMS / TIME / Career Launcher / PT) would be preferred. Candidates from Jaipur would be preferred for this role because hopefully they will help us with the study of the offline market in future.
2. How to apply: Send an email to [email protected] with the subject as “Application for the post of CM 1973”. This is just to ensure that you have read the post completely and not blinding applying. In the email, along with your resume please include a salary slip from your previous / current employer. Also, send links to content you have created in the past and is available in the public domain. A blog perhaps or may be a few of your favorite Quora answers.
3. Selection Process: This is a full time position based in Jaipur. We are located close to Tonk Phatak. We will first have a quick chat over phone and then probably will meet in person.
If you have any questions about these – please reach out to me. My email id is [email protected] and my number is 09765142632.
If you have any questions about any of the positions, you can ask in the comment section.
a) 1000+ Videos covering entire CAT syllabus
b) 2 Live Classes (online) every week for doubt clarification
c) Study Material & PDFs for practice and understanding
d) 10 Mock Tests in the latest pattern
e) Previous Year Questions solved on video