DU-JAT ONLINE COACHING COURSE 2020
Choose the perfect plan
Delhi University DU-JAT | DU-JAT 2020
(Delhi University – Joint Admission Test) DU JAT is one of the top national level entrance exams for shortlisting students for DU’s affiliated Business schools. It provides students with an opportunity to get a better learning experience and good placements. (Delhi University – Joint Admission Test) DU JAT is a 2 hours online exam for admission to six DU affiliated colleges. Test takers need to answer 100 questions of 3 marks each. The test is divided into four sections Quantitative Ability, Reasoning ad Analytical Ability, General English, and General and Business Awareness. The application process starts in the last week of May and the exam is conducted in the first week of July. Approximately 1162 seats are available in the participating institutes.
Delhi University DU-JAT | DU-JAT 2020 | Eligibility Criteria
Delhi University has prescribed the following eligibility criteria of DU JAT 2020. Candidates should meet the criteria before filling up the application form of DU JAT .
• The appearing candidate must have cleared Senior Secondary School Examination of CBSE or any other 12th Class equivalent examination from any board/recognized institute, university.
• Candidates belonging to general category should have attained a minimum of 60% in 12th Class. This aggregate will be calculated of four papers- English, Mathematics and the other two subjects which are approved by DU.
• Candidates belonging to SC, ST, CW and PwD categories should have secured a minimum of 55% in 12th Class. This aggregate will be calculated of four papers- English, Mathematics and the other two subjects which are approved by DU.
• Candidate should have passed individually in all the above four papers.
• Candidate must possess confirmed result and marksheet of the 12th Class. When called for Group Discussion and Personal Interview, the candidate needs to produce the same – candidates who do not have the following documents will not be eligible for further process.
• Candidates belonging to OBC-non creamy layer/SC/ST/PwD/CW categories need to carry a category certificate.
Delhi University DU-JAT | DU-JAT 2020 | Syllabus
DU JAT Syllabus 2020 – Quantitative Ability
Numbers, Profit and Loss, Fractions and Decimals, Ratio and Proportion, Graphs and Data Interpretation. The quantitative aptitude test measures the numerical ability and accuracy in mathematical calculations.
|Numbers||Simple & Compound Interest||Permutations & Combinations|
|Integration and Differentiation||Circles & Mensuration||Averages & Percentages|
|Time and Work||Quadrilaterals||Profit and Loss|
|Ratio and Proportion||Fractions and Decimals||Mathematical Series|
|Time, Speed & Distance||Geometry- Lines, Angles & Triangles||Geometry: Lines, Angles & Triangles|
DU JAT Syllabus 2020 – Reasoning and Analytical Ability
The test takers need to prepare following topics of Logical Reasoning:
|Verbal Analogy||Time Sequence||Diagram|
|Word sequence||Number Series||Verbal Reasoning|
|Terms and Prepositions||Direction and Distance||Missing Characters|
DU JAT Syllabus 2020 – General English
General English section ask questions on the fundamentals of English language; test takers could expect questions from the following topics:
|Grammar and Usage||Synonyms and Antonyms||Comprehension at sentence and paragraph level||One word substitution|
|Identification of common errors||Vocabulary word formation||Fill in the blanks||Pairing of words|
DU JAT Syllabus 2020 – General Awareness
As per the DU JAT 2020 syllabus, the General Awareness section contains question from following topics:
|Geography||General History||Current Affairs||Computers|
|Economics||Politics||Science||Books & Authors|
Delhi University DU-JAT | DU-JAT 2020 | Exam Pattern
Delhi University has formulated the DU JAT 2020 exam pattern. As per DU the exam DU JAT 2020 will be a two-hour computer-based online exam conducted annually in one day; two slots across 18 cities in India. Candidates will encounter 100 multiple choice questions (MCQ) carrying a total of 400 marks.
Name of Section
No. of Questions
|1.||Reasoning and Analytical Ability|
|Business and General Awareness|
|Total number of Questions|
Delhi University DU-JAT | DU-JAT 2020 | Application Process
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Credit Card | Debit Card
University of Delhi released the DU JAT application form 2020 on May 30, 2020. The DU JAT 2020 application form is made available in online mode alone. The primary documents required to fill the application form are-
- Valid mobile number
- Active email address/email ID
- Class X certificate (Self-attested)
- Class XII mark sheet
- Caste Certificate, if required (Self-attested)
- ID proof (Self-attested)
- Scanned passport-sized photograph (max. 50KB)
- Scanned signature (max. 50 KB)
- Candidate’s annual family income in INR
- Valid Debit/Credit Card
Delhi University DU-JAT | DU-JAT 2020 | Exam Centers
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
Delhi University DU-JAT | DU-JAT 2020 | Marking Scheme
According to the exam pattern of DU JAT 2020, for every correct answer, candidates will secure +4 and each incorrect answer will fetch a deduction of -1. For unattempted questions, candidates will not be marked.
Delhi University DU-JAT | DU-JAT 2020 | Cut Off
- Number of applicants appearing for DU JAT 2020 exam
- Number of candidates who cleared the entrance exam
- The overall difficulty level of the DU JAT 2020 question paper
- The total number of seats available in the University DU JAT 2019 merit list with rank of the candidates is announced. DU JAT cut off rank 2019 on the basis of DU JAT score is announced course wise and category wise for each DU college offering UG management courses:
|DU College offering UG Management Course||DU UG Course Name||Expected DU JAT Cut Off Rank|
|Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi (SSCBS)||BMS||160|
|Deen Dayal Upadhyay College, Delhi||BMS||245|
|Keshav Mahavidyala, Delhi||BMS||270|
|Shaheed Sukhdev College of Business Studies, Delhi (SSCBS)||BBA (FIA)||150|
|Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women, Delhi||BBA (FIA)||630|
|Aryabhatta College, Delhi||BMS||710|
|Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce||BA (Hons) Business Economics (BBE)||375|
|Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar College||BA (Hons) Business Economics (BBE)||1045|
|Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College||BA (Hons) Business Economics (BBE)||875|
Delhi University DU-JAT | DU-JAT 2020 | Selection Process
First requirement is that only test takers of DU JAT are eligible for further selection process. After the exam results are announced, preference mentioned by the students during the registration process will be processed in an automated manner for counseling. A total of 21 college preference for girls and 12 for boys are available. Aspirants needs to choose college-course combination for each preference. At least one preference needs to be filled. Students can desire not to fill further preference by selecting “No Preference”.
Rank will be generated using the, Qualifying exam marks and DU JAT result in the following proportion:
|DU JAT 2020||65 per cent|
|Class XII board exam||35 per cent|
After the ranks get released, the administering authority will do the College allotment process. Colleges will be allotted on the basis of rank obtained using the formula given above and the preference given by the student during registration process.
After the aspiring candidates get shortlisted for the DU JAT 2020 selection procedure they need to abide by the following instructions:
- The selected students need to visit the official website of Delhi University for selecting their preferred college/course.
- Students must bring the required original documents along with two sets of the self-attested photocopy. Documents required at the time of final admissions to BMS, BBA (FIA) and Bachelor of Arts (Hons.) Business Economics programmes are as follows:-
- Candidates need to carry the admit card with attested photograph and its photocopy.
- One attested copy of Senior Secondary Examination mark-sheet.
- A General category candidate should have obtained minimum 60 per cent marks, while for OBC it is 54 per cent and 55 per cent for CW & PWD.
- One attested photocopy of the confirmed result of qualifying exam (XIIth standard).
- Original certificate that states a candidate belongs to the particular category(SC/ST/OBC etc).
- Latest Income Certificate of parents (applicable only to the candidates belonging to OBC category) original and one self-attested photocopy.
- Class X Board Examination Certificate for age verification
- Character Certificate (recent)
- Class X Marksheet
- Certificate / Original Certificate
- SC/ST/PWD/CW Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- Class XII Marksheet
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by competent authority. In case the OBC Certificate is before 1st April 2015, then a proof for the Non-Creamy Layer Status.
- Class XII Provisional
- Transfer Certificate from school/college as well as Migration Certificate from Board / University is required for those whose board is out of Delhi.
- Two recent passport size self-attested photographs of the candidate.
Delhi University DU-JAT | DU-JAT colleges
Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis)
Total number of Seats
Shaheed Sukhdev College Business Studies
Shaheed Rajguru College of Applied Sciences for Women (W)
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
Number of Seats
College of Vocational Studies
Deen Dayal Upadhyaya College
Ram Lal Anand College
Shaheed Rajguru College of
Applied Sciences for Women (W)
Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce
Shaheed Sukhdev College Business Studies
Frequently asked questions
Yes. The 750+ video tutorials in the Online IPM preparation course cover the entire syllabus. They cover videos on basic and advanced concepts of Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Logical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, and Data Interpretation. There are plenty of solved example videos to understand how the concepts are applied while solving questions.
Via Live Classes. Students send in their doubts via the Online forum called course-feed or sometimes via email. Ravi Sir clarifies these doubts via the online live classes on the weekend. With respect to strategy and exam preparation tips, you can just call and talk to Ravi Sir.
Register Now is the button you need to click. Once you do, a popup would open. You will be asked to first enter your personal details and then your billing details. After that, you will be directed to a secure payment Gateway where you can make the payment. It is 100% safe and secure.
Yes. We have added all the videos in the course. However, we will continue to add more content as and when required.
There will be two live classes every week – Saturday 7:30 PM and Sunday 10:30 AM. Both these classes will be 1.5-2 hours each depending upon student requirements.
We would strongly recommend that you go through the demo videos and check for two things: a) Are you able to play all the videos on the device that you plan to use b) Do you like the way the content is taught. However, if you have any problems with any of our products or courses – please feel free to reach out to us on [email protected] and we will help you with it. We will not be able to process any refunds.