Verbal Ability – Odd One Out – Over the past fortnight
Verbal Ability – Odd One Out
Five sentences related to a topic are given below. Four of them can be put together to form a meaningful and coherent short paragraph. Identify the odd one out.
1. Over the past fortnight, one of its finest champions managed to pull off a similar impression.
2. Wimbledon’s greatest illusion is the sense of timelessness it evokes.
3. At 35 years and 342 days, Roger Federer became the oldest man to win the singles title in the Open Era – a full 14 years after he first claimed the title as a scruffy, pony-tailed upstart.
4. Once he had survived the opening week, the second week witnessed the range of a rested Federer’s genius.
5. Given that his method isn’t reliant on explosive athleticism or muscular ball-striking, both vulnerable to decay, there is cause to believe that Federer will continue to enchant for a while longer.
After reading all the statements from CAT 2017 – Verbal Ability – Odd One Out, we can infer that, the order should be 2135. 4 is the odd one out
a) 1000+ Videos covering entire CAT syllabus b) 2 Live Classes (online) every week for doubt clarification c) Study Material & PDFs for practice and understanding d) 10 Mock Tests in the latest pattern e) Previous Year Questions solved on video